Monday, July 31, 2006

Slot It Chassis Surprise!!!!

BREAKING NEWS-seen first here on SCNews BTW...

Maurizio gave us a hint of a surprise a while ago but I sure wasn't expecting this:


And if you look closely the Ferrari appears to have been raced quite a bit already.



The new Ferrari and McLaren will come with the 21.5k motor inline but will be compatible with the anglewinder.

"Starting from the upcoming Nissan SICA05C R390 Clarion, the Nissan
chassis will change, mantaining compatibility with all the existing
motor mounts, to make space for a new motor mount: the Slot.it
anglewinder. This new motor mount, available early in September and
patent pending, can be used with any motor like the Slot.it boxer, or
similar."

Thanks to Maurizio from Slot.It for the good news about these new products.

DaveK

3 comments:

DaveKennedy said...

This is a very intriguing development indeed. I've never really done much with anglewinders myself.

The Ferrari might just be a "test mule" so who knows about the final design of the production 312PB.

Terry Noe said...

I knew it! Good thing I got my Clarion Nissan on preorder.

Now about that Fly Racing 911.....hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a airfare specials from travel agencies
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!