Monday, October 20, 2008

New MRRC Porsche 910 exclusive photos!!!!!

What a fantastic looking car! This prototype was on display at iHobby (I shot these photos in the REH booth). It was fixed down to the base so I didn't try to remove it to try and shoot the chassis. I'm guessing... and that usually gets me into big trouble... that this car has a Sebring chassis and slim can motor under it. The car I believe is being shipped back to MRRC after the show and hopefully sometime soon there will be one to road test.






Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Lolat260 said...

I really like the 910. But seeing its from MRRC means it might never actually be produced. The promised a Cheetah once and 935's like what seem's 5 years ago, still nada!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Bravenet SiteRing The German SlotCar SiteRing

This site owned by
Slot Car News
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

web statistics
View My Stats