Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Toyfair Fly photos from Fly

I got a few photos today from Fly from the Toyfair and a huge thanks to Fly for sending the photos to SCNews to publish!

I know most have seen the March already, but the photo of the body I got is pretty large so I cut up the photo into parts to show the detailing on the body better. It's sure an interesting model, and I think this will be a very popular genre for Fly to start to make.




Two more angles of the new 935 Porsche too. It sure looks like a very well done model.


And some cars that will soon appear for sale.




Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Bravenet SiteRing The German SlotCar SiteRing

This site owned by
Slot Car News
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

web statistics
View My Stats