Saturday, September 29, 2007

New features on SCNews

Hello Slotters! I've added a Google Newsbar under the Motorsports feed. Why another newsbar? Well the motorsports feed has been a popular feature here so I figured I'd add another newsbar... what the heck.

The Google search box near the top of the sidebar has been fine tuned for slot car searching.

I'm always looking for new features to add here at Slot Car News, if you have an idea for a new feature let me know. What would you like to see added?

DaveK
Publisher, Slot Car News

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger Marcus said...

I'd like to see an iPhone version :)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger DaveKennedy said...

Yes Marcus I'm sure you do, I cannot modify the blogger formatting to do this I think.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger jaya said...

I like to visit your blog about online friends and searching girls and boys for fun. I have a social networking website and indian friends online community to get more friends to be reached our personal and official friendship.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Bravenet SiteRing The German SlotCar SiteRing

This site owned by
Slot Car News
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

web statistics
View My Stats