Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sept. Spirit releases





I'm not really sure why but it feels more statisfying to put the car together yourself, so it's cool to have Spirit give the racer that option. And two different bodies with the little Renault chassis is very cool. I got a chance to look at SCN reader PeteN95's Spirit's recently. I really like the bodies and I think the cars have huge potential for the racers out there to modify they way they see fit.

Images courtesy of Spirit.
DaveK

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger dr vanski said...

The Reynard looks pretty tasty!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Bravenet SiteRing The German SlotCar SiteRing

This site owned by
Slot Car News
Previous Site List Sites Random Site Join Ring Next Site
SiteRing by Bravenet.com

web statistics
View My Stats