Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Honda F1 & SCN... get the news here!


Slot Car News has obtained permission to reproduce images and news from Honda F1 Racing.com ....so with that in mind a picture or two looking back to Jenson Button's win in Hungary. And check back during practice and every race to see the pictures from all the remaining races!
DaveK
Publisher, Slot Car News


-Post race interview-
JENSON BUTTON
“Wow! What a day! This is such an amazing moment for me and one that I have worked my whole motor racing career for. I always had faith that we would achieve our objective together and this victory is testimony to that belief. There are so many people to thank right now - everybody in the team, Honda Motor Company, our partners and, of course, all the fans. I would also like to pay a very special tribute to my family who helped me start out on the path to victory. To win such a tough and challenging race from 14th place on the grid is incredible for me and all the more important because I know I won on merit today. No one can dispute that today the Honda Racing F1 Team got everything right.”


Images and news used with permission from Honda Racing F1.

No comments: