Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GP Miniatures website/cars

A website that you must check out if you're an Aston fan.... or just a fan of really EXCELLENTLY modeled slot cars.
http://www.gp-miniatures.co.uk/Galleries.html
I've been chatting with Graham on Facebook and he showed me his website and it seemed to me that I needed to get this link here and pix here so folks could see his work. What an artist! He's focusing on 1/32 Aston Martin resin slot cars.






These are only 2 of the Aston Martin's he's showing on the site. You MUST check out his website when you get the chance.

1 comment:

... said...

I have seen Grahams work develop over a number of years now and right from the start his passion for this most historic and outstanding example of motorcraft has always been towards capturing a purity of essence embodied by the Ason Martin ethos. Power and beauty at 1/32 scale.

Cheers.

Si Hope.