Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Johnny Lightning Hearse

We have all slowed down while passing an accident, and tried not to look. Morbid curiosity, when I first saw this Johnny Lightning that’s what struck me. Make no mistake I wanted to put it back into the shipping box and refuse to let my mind go there. Then a curiosity came over me, well I will just look at it one more time. Then I will only take a few shots of it in the package and that will be that. Well it’s open, rolled around and it’s cool.


What am I talking about, Johnny Lightning’s Wicked Wagons 1966 Cadillac Hearse. This is a limited edition car that is very well done. This is totally cool and it will be displayed on the shelf in The Man Room. Take a look for yourself; I know you will love it too and like me you will uncard it.

Frank…

No comments: